The first thing to consider is which style of food service best fits your reception
Dinner Buffet Style
- Perfect if you desire a traditional feel for your event.
- Food service will begin with light appetizers followed by a self-served buffet meal comprised of an enticing selection of entrees and side dishes.
- With this style of food service, seating for every guest is highly recommended.
- The dinner is usually presented in a single continuous buffet line with large dinner-sized plates.
- Perfect for a less-traditional cocktail party or tapas feel for your wedding.
- A selection of light appetizers is followed by a more substantial selection of heavy hors d’oeuvres and “mini-meal” stations.
- Naturally encourages guests to socialize while enjoying multiple smaller plates of food.
- Great option if your venue is not large enough to allow seating for every guest.
- Usually set up around the room with space between each food station.
Planning your budget?
Let us cater your event
Crazy Dutchman will help guide you through the process of designing a menu that will suite both your vision and budget. Get started by filling out free quote request!
Keep the Fun Coming!
Periodically we send crazy offers and news to our community of friends! Sign up and learn how to have serious fun at your next event.